Tablerunner- Snowy Hearts :IX
A Solstice Sensation
Reverse appliqué pattern – Hand & Machine directions
(21" x 35")
Premieres at Spring Market 2017!
“A Solstice Sensation” created in beautiful shades of gray, white and red batiks, originally designed for Island Batik, Spring/ Summer 2017.( click here to see Island Batik catalog) Set your table with this cheery runner for hand or machine reverse applique, or use it as a wall-hanging for that special spot. With its cut out hearts, this beginning piece will brighten your home. Comes with full-size pattern piece, no enlarging or re-positioning required, and complete creation instructions using Eye of the Beholder’s Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique, for both hand and machine, supported by Technique Tutorials and blogs.
finished dimensions: 21.5 in x 35.5 in
Designed for Island Batik, Spring 2017 in the Solstice Collection
Fabric for Top & Binding: :
- 1/4 yard - White with Grey Flecks (sku: 711704010)
- 1/2 yard - Red (sku: 711701370)
- 1/8 yard - Dark Charcoal Gray (sku: 711701775)
- 1/4 yard - Lt. Charcoal Gray (sku: 711701730)
- 1/8 yard - Lt. Grey with dots (sku:711701011)
- 1/8 yard - Charcoal with Flecks (sku: 711704775)
- 1 1/4 yard - White with Grey Leaves (sku: 711704775)
- backing fabric: 1 1/4 yards (29" x 43")
- Batting: 29" x 43"
For hand creation: Thread- Basting: button or quilting thread in contrast color to top fabrics; Applique: stitching thread in same color as top fabric; Needles- Basting: No. 7 Sharps; Applique: No. 11 Milliner's
For Machine creation: Paper backed iron-on fusible, recommend Soft Fuse: 4 - 6.5" x 6.5" squares; Thread- same color as top fabrics for applique