Radiating spirals mimic feathers, angel wings or leaves blowing on the wind
Reverse appliqué pattern – Hand & Machine directions
- Orange cover is the Old version - includes hand & machine directions
- Yellow cover is the New version - includes hand and machine directions, as well as pillow directions
(26" x 26")
This is perfect as a wall-hanging or pillow for your home, with its grace adding to your comfort.
Finished dimensions: 26 in x 26 in
- Background Fabric: 7/8 yard (or a piece 28 in square) of light fabric
- Top Fabric: 7/8 yard (or a piece 28 in square) of medium or dark fabric, or 1 ¼ yds if using to bind the quilt
- Backing Fabric: 7/8 yard square
for the hand version of this quilt, it is very important to use a light background material which will assist you in tracing the medallion pattern onto the fabric.
instructions are also included in this pattern for assembling it by machine; for this version of the pattern, you can use dark or light materials for your background.