Majesty. Worship His Majesty.
Reverse appliqué pattern – includes instructions for hand and machine
(36" x 36")
Floral swirls - big and bold or sweet and surreptitious)
We're pleased to partner with Island Batik fabrics on this new pattern.
Island Batik materials used:
- The spring colourway of Majesty uses their Meadow Collection. Shown in 111501012 (top fabric) and Vanilla neutrals for the background.
- The vibrant colourway uses their Flower Fields Collection. Shown in 111516171 (top fabric) and Bluebird for the background. Three-colour binding uses Bluebird, 111505170, and 111517167.
finished dimensions: 36 in x 36 in
- background fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece) of light fabric*
- top fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece) of medium or dark fabric*
- backing fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece)
- batting: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece)
- binding strips: 4 strips - 2.5 in x 44 in (or 1/2 yd)
- for machine applique only: 20 in x 60 in piece of paper-backed iron-on fusible webbing
*when making by machine, you can use a dark for your background fabric and/or a light fabric for your top.